TALK TO TICKLETOLLIE

EMAIL TICKLETOLLIE : tickletollie@gmail.com

Send photos/ feedback/ flirt/dirt/ Whatever

XOXO

Sunday 21 October 2012

WHO AM I ? A-Z OF ME


A – Ambitious, adorable.
B – Brave, booty.
C – Confident, caring but only to those who are close to me.
D – ditsy, daring because I’m not afraid of taking risks and the consequences that come with those risks.
E – Egotistic but not all the time, being an Aries can sometime get the better of me.
F – Friendly. I find it easy to make friends because I’m open to new things plus I ain't  got time for fake bitches.
G – Gambler, I gamble with my life all the time.
H – Happy… sometimes. Hungry… all the time.
I – I am impatient with standing in lines and waiting for the microwave to finish warming my food.
J – JUICYYYYY.
K – Killer legs, kind.
L – Likable. I’m open to new thoughts and opinion.
M – Mad in the head.
N – I’m nasty and naughty always.
O – over the top because I can be a little theatrical.
P – Procrastinator, promiscuous.
Q – Quirky, I just love unusual out of the ordinary things.
R – Rowdy. You can always find me being rowdy and out of control in the clubs OR EVERYWHERE ELSE.
S – Smart. Girl knows her shit.
T - Twerk. Twerking is my favourite dance move.
U – Unis was my nanny growing up and she taught me good manners in general.
V – For Vendetta.
W – Weird in general.
X – Xylophone. It’s my favourite instrument.
Y – Y.O.L.O because you only live once.
Z – Zebra. I am a zebra because I’m black and white.
Me <3


No comments:

Post a Comment